Thursday, July 17, 2008

WE LOVE BASEBALL!!!!




So, if you ever need to know anything about Evan, HE LOVES BASEBALL!!! I didn't really know much about baseball until I met Evan, and now I LOVE IT TOO!!! I know, I didn't EVER think those words would come from my mouth, but I REALLY LOVE BASEBALL. We hope to travel around the states and go to all MLB Stadiums! We like that goal!

10 Reasons Why I love Baseball:
1. Evan loves it!
2. The smell of hotdogs
3. You get to throw your peanut shells on the ground
4. It is something all of his brother's enjoy and love!!! Cool family tradition that I hope goes on forever!
5. Evan buys me hot chocolate when it is a snowy or freezing cold game!
6. Evan makes it fun and teaches me about baseball
7. Evan makes the 7th inning stretch sooo much fun! He sings louder than anyone around us:)
8. I get to be with Evan...even if it didn't start out as my favorite..I have learned to love it!
9. We found a free parking spot for every game
10. One day we will get to go to every stadium...VERY COOL EH?

6 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

You butthead! you never told me you blogged! Whatever! :) I can honestly say I have never EVER been to a baseball game, but after reading this it makes me want to go. So I am looking for a night game, (my kids burn) Looks like fun!
Val

Melissa said...

Hilary, I'm so glad you remembered your password! I love reading blogs of people I know. We need to have you guys over soon. We're moving in a month, so we better get on it!

brook said...

"10. One day we will get to go to every stadium..." That's going to be a very long day.

Tanya and Bracken said...

wow. the blogs keep coming. :) This is great! It's like fast forwarding through the commercials.

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

Your 10 list is awesome! Your awesome... :O)

McMeegan and Thayngler said...

i'm glad you blog too! thayne and i have one, attached to amy's!