Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Generosity of all of you!!! THANKS!

I have been blessed all of my life by other people's generosity. I can remember growing up and getting hand-me-downs, which I loved, presents, Christmas trees, food, invited to paid events, money, etc. I have learned that it is okay and sometimes necessary to accept help and kindness from others, no matter how difficult it is sometimes.

Evan and I tried for a couple of years to get pregnant, which was a challenge because I have PCOS-polycystic ovarian syndrome, cysts on my ovaries and a hormone imbalance. I always wanted to be a mother, and it is finally my time. It has been a humbling period of time in my life, and I am grateful for all that I am learning.

To that, many friends and family and strangers for that matter have been so excited for us and asked if there was anything we need for us or for the baby. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!!! Recently a friend dropped off some adorable clothes for us and got me thinking of how lucky I really am. It was such a huge blessing, as we are struggling to save money right now, paying off debt and trying to get to the point where we don't have to live paycheck to paycheck. I have been very blessed by sooo many people's generosity and kindness, I couldn't say thank you enough!!!

So thank you to all of you. You are angels in our lives, and I hope to repay you all somehow some day. I know the Lord works through all of us, so thank you for listening to Him and blessing our lives. THANKS a million times over!!!!!

3 comments:

Nolo and Lauren said...

It's cause you're fabulous. ;)

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

and so are you Lauren!!! how are you? I miss the old freshman days...i thought you were the coolest and always wanted to do stuff with you and your apartment. how's married life?

Honey said...

I can't wait to see your baby Lucy! YAY!