Saturday, October 04, 2008

Denver Aquarium








So I got to plan our surprise date, and decided that we should go to the Denver Aquarium. It was ok overall, overpriced for what the food was, and when you drink the tap water, you smell the salt water and it all seems to be the same thing. Oh well, it was a fun date, and we got some great pictures!



Evan was sooo cute! We were looking at the dessert menu, and we got to a picture of the Peanut Butter Pie, and I thought he was reading, but it was his own reaction to the picture, "A pie, devoted to peanut butter!!!??" I couldn't stop laughing..he loves peanut butter so much, and that was the cutest reaction.






We ended the tour and dinner with Evan petting the stingray. The smell was getting to me, so it was a quick tour:) Evan is a great date! I am lucky to be married to him!!

3 comments:

Tanya and Bracken said...

you two are so cute!! thanks for posting some new pics. :)

Becca B said...

It sounds like you had fun together! Evan seems really funny, when are you gonna come see me so we can all hang out?

Marianne said...

I am feeling pretty good. Thanks for asking. I feel better for the most part, but still have my moments. How are you feeling? Sorry, didn't luck out with the same due date. Mine is April 8th. I actually have a friend due on the 5th and another friend on the 10th. Is there something in the water???