Friday, February 26, 2010

10 1/2 months old

So Lucy is growing up so quickly, I have been slower in taking pictures and blogging about her, but her it goes

Lucy:

Starting to crawl and move around a ton! She likes to get up on her hands and toes and making a 'V' with her body. She started crawling a little bit last week, and when I call her name while she tries she drops to the floor like she got caught or something..cute!

She just got her 2nd cold of her life, and it has been quite sad. She can't breathe, eat well, and is just miserable, hopefully it will pass soon. Thank goodness for baths.


Lucy is wearing size 12-18 mostly and some 18-24 month sizes.

She loves music, and tries to sing along.

Everyone loves her at church and likes to help with her which is a HUGE blessing since I am getting VERY pregnant with Peter and am overheated and tired a lot.

She eats well, not picky. SOOOO wonderful! She even eats snow and pickles like her mommy:)


She lifts her legs for us to change her bum:)

Her bedtime song is Silent Night, and as we sing it to her, she puts her hands up by her bed for sleeping position.

Her hair is growing and growing, starting to be a little shaggy, but is past being patient for me to give her pigtails, so for now it is and does what it does.

She LOVES LOVES LOVES little kids. She will squeal with delight and can't get enough of other little ones, thank goodness Peter is on his way:)


She is getting better at sippy cups, but she has been drinking successfully from my camelback water bottle for the last 3 or so months. I carry it everywhere I go, so she likes to steal my water. I had to get another one for her.

She loves her grandma, I think it will be SUPER cute when she can say grandma!!!


When she sees a fork or spoon, she wants some and starts grabbing the air, pumping her hands like she is going to grab it.

Evan makes her light up! He will walk in the room and she squeals, laughs, smiles, every cute action and sound comes from her.

She has been VERY patient and good as we have been fixing up the house and she has been hanging out with me!!! I can't wait for it to be done!!!


She also loves watching cartoons, and Finding Nemo is one of her favorite movies that she gets sucked into.

Anyway, she is a cutie pie, and I can't believe she will be one April 19.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute girl. That last picture is my favorite!

Shenna said...

Wow, so close to being one! Its amazing how much kids accomplish in their first year of life. They go from being a small little peanut, incapable of doing anything for themselves, to little toddlers that can understand you, and can get around and eat on their own (not to mention the wonderful giggles and smiles). It goes by way too fast!!