Thursday, November 12, 2009

What are your Christmas Traditions?


So my family had awesome Christmas traditions which I want to carry on, Evan had some that they did as well, and we want to start some of our own.. I want the same thing every year so that when my kids look back they can define the holiday and the time of Celebrating Christ's birth! My mom is from Denmark and I love trying to learn more about the Danish customs...I want to incorporate more of that in too. I am soooooooo excited, this is my favorite holiday ever!!!


Please share any ideas of things we can incorporate for Christmas Eve, and Christmas day..food, songs, decorations, activities, etc.

I can't wait to see what we will do this year!!
THANKS!

2 comments:

Cardon Times said...

We are looking forward to baking gingerbread cookies to hang on our Christmas tree. Being lifetime college students doesn't really allow to buy decorations, so we make them. They are fun and the kids can help too. I hope you are doing well.

Betty Biddulph said...

Christmas Day in Chile is one of the hottest days of the year. So, this year we will begin a new Christmas tradition... We will have a hot dog (we usually only have hot dogs about once a year) with mustard, relish and onions, and every Christmas hereafter we will have a hot dog to remember, fondly, how wonderful it was and how grateful we were to have had the opportunity to serve a mission in this great country we have grown to love! Merry Christmas! We look forward to spending many more of this, our favorite holiday, with you, our dear family in the years ahead :) oxoxox