Sunday, December 06, 2009

My fun in cooking this week:)

I have been in a cooking mood lately, I love it!!! We have even used real dishes a couple times, we usually use paper products, we hate doing dishes!! I'm sure that will change when we move into our new home in a couple months..yay! Yay for yummy meals! I have a few things coming up to make yummy food for-like the Jenkins Mexican meal, so I am excited! I hope this energy lasts! I post the recipes I use on my new blog.



Doughnuts, not the best recipe
BBQ Chicken Salad-our neighbors came for this one, yummy!
Garden Spinach Salad, Balsamic Vinegar Chicken, Roasted Asparagus, and dipping bread.



Creamy Veggie Soup


2 comments:

Jami said...

See, now those pictures (especially the salad ingredients one) are making me want to make those things and EAT them all up. ;) Looks so great!

A. Cobb Family said...

I cant read your blog anymore.....it makes me hungry.